Auction Terms & Conditions Terms & Conditions of Auction - Please read carefully and completely as not all auctions are the same. Your acceptance of a bid card, registration or bidding on a lot at our auctions constitutes your acceptance and agreement of the following terms and conditions.
1. WARRANTIES & DISCLAIMERS: All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, without warranty or guarantees expressed or implied no refund, returns, or exchanges and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness, value and or condition of each item. Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages, losses, expenses, attorney fees, court costs, etc. that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction or any other claim regarding the use of possession of any asset purchased at this auction. All descriptions are for informational purposes only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities - ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid is a binding contract. Once the auctioneer indicates item is sold to bidder a verbal contract has been consummated and the liability of the item(s), including responsibility for payment, loss or damage rests solely with the bidder. Ye Olde Auction House will not be held responsible for internet, computer or other human errors.
2. TERMS: Bidding on any lot regardless of how bid is presented by the bidder, in person, by absentee, by agent, online or by phone indicates the buyer's agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Auctioneer will not be held responsible for any failure to execute a bid for any reason.
3. REGISTRATION / BIDDER REQUIREMENTS: Bidder will register for an auction in person with a valid government identification card that has a photo of the bidder or with a valid credit card that will be billed for online bidders to verify identity. Bidder will complete registration information in person or online and agree to the terms and conditions of the sale before placing a bid. Any questions, ask before bidding please.
4. BUYERS PREMIUM OF 15%: Buyers shall pay the final bid price of the lot including the 15% Buyers Premium plus applicable Texas Sales & Use Tax. A 3% Discount will be applied for those paying by check or cash.
5. SALES TAX: Texas Sales and Use Tax of 8.25% will be added to all invoices unless a completed Resale or Exemption Form is on file in our office before purchase.
6. INVOICE PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS & TYPES ACCEPTED: Cash, Check, and Credit or Debit Cards due at close of auction or immediately upon invoice. Back charges or bad checks will be charged to the buyer and may result in being a banned bidder.
7. SHIPPING / PACKING OR LOADING: Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs, packing or loading of their items. It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property from the auction facility. We can provide local shipping company information upon request for your use though we will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the property.
8. REMOVAL / STORAGE OF PROPERTY: Buyer assumes all responsibility for removal of purchased items. Auctioneer does not offer these services. If buyer fails to pick up or remove property within 30 days the items become the property of Ye Olde Auction House and the buyer forfeits the monies paid.
9. Auctioneers are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR). If you have any compliments or complaints contact our office 903-723-5366. Any unresolved issues may be directed to TDLR PO Box 12157 Austin, Texas at 1-800-803-9202.
We sincerely appreciate your business Auctioneer: Kenneth Cook #16763